The College relies on support from past Collegians and other friends of St Mark's so it can offer a world-class college experience.
In 2021 and beyond, the College especially needs your support to help students with scholarships and bursaries.
The need is real for Annual Giving in 2021.
Will you help, please?
St Mark’s has been created, supported and sustained by philanthropy for nearly a century. Many alumni, grateful for all the College did for them, have given back to pass on this opportunity to future generations.
The funds raised enable the College to offer its students the best all-round educational experience it can.
Financial support is especially needed now for scholarships and bursaries to enable students to live and learn at St Mark’s, and especially at this time to help students in financial need.
The College also has a goal of providing facilities and support that meet the changing needs of current and future students so that it can continue to attract a diverse, intellectually-engaged community of students.
Support from the St Mark’s community is essential for these goals to be achieved.
Making a Donation
To make a donation
- Make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to: St Mark’s College Inc, BSB: 015010, Acc No. 400000317, or
- Download and complete the Giving 2021 Form then email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or post it to us (46 Pennington Tce, North Adelaide, South Australia, 5006), or
- Make a secure online donation by credit or debit card through PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account to make a donation), or
- Contact us on +61 8 8334 5600 to make a donation over the phone or discuss other options.
All donations to St Mark’s College are tax deductible in Australia.
The College recognises donations of $500 or more under the following categories on the Foundation Honour Board at the entrance to Downer House:
- Donations of $500-$1999 – Member
- Donations of $2000-$9,999 – Senior Member
- Donations of $10,000-$24,999 – Fellow
- Donations of $25,000-$99,999 – Benefactor
- Donations $100,000 or over – Governor
St Mark’s also greatly appreciates the generous in-kind giving of past Collegians and friends. Many give of their time to mentor students, provide career pathway advice and networks, and connect our students to the wider community and opportunities. Others contribute their wisdom and expertise by joining various College committees.