The College relies on support from students, past collegians and other friends so it can continue to offer a world-class college experience.
This generous support means St Mark’s can sustain its excellent programs, impressive facilities and scholarships, grants and bursaries.
St Mark’s has been supported and sustained by philanthropy for more than nine decades.
St Mark’s also greatly appreciates the generous in-kind giving of past collegians and friends. Many give of their time to mentor students, provide career pathway advice and networks, and connect our students to the wider community and opportunities. Others contribute their wisdom and expertise by joining various College committees.
The funds raised enable the College to remain a leader in Australian university residential accommodation by providing state-of-the-art facilities and programs. Financial support also ensures students can attend St Mark’s via scholarships and bursaries.
The College has a goal of providing facilities and support that meet the changing needs of current and future students so that it can continue to attract a diverse, intellectually-engaged community of students.
Support from the St Mark’s community is essential for this goal to be achieved.
Making a Donation
To make a donation
- Contact us on +618 8334 5600, or
- Download the Donation form, or
- Make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to: St Mark’s College Inc, BSB: 015010, Acc No. 400000317
- Click on the PayPal button below (credit or debit card payment options)
St Mark’s College has been endorsed as a deductible gift recipient under Subdivision 30-BA of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997. This means that all donations to St Mark’s College are tax deductible.
The College recognises donations of $500 or more under the following categories on the Foundation Honour Board at the entrance to Downer House;
- Donations of $500-$1999 – Member
- Donations of $2000-$9,999 – Senior Member
- Donations of $10,000-$24,999 – Fellow
- Donations of $25,000-$99,999 – Benefactor
- Donations $100,000 or over – Governor