Fee payment information for 2019 is provided below and is an all-included package fee.
All fees quoted are GST inclusive and are for the whole academic year of 40 weeks for all students comprising two 20 week semesters. In the case of international Study Abroad students, fees will be paid in advance by semester for a 20 week period.
No refunds will be made in the case of students whose academic year is less than 40 weeks. Weekly fees for students who stay beyond the 40 weeks (in Dec – Feb) are charged according to vacation residence rates.
Payment of Fees
One of three options can be chosen for the payment of fees:
- Full year fees, which attract a discount of $450 if paid on or before a specified date in February
- Three instalments
- Nine monthly payments
What is included?
Your College fees cover all of your living expenses including all meals, utilities, access to facilities including the gym, weekly room cleaning, Internet access, pastoral support and access to the College’s extensive academic tutorial program. Of course there are many other inclusions which can’t be quantified, such as the inter-college sporting program, mentor program, social and artistic events and various other clubs and activities available throughout the year.
Schedule of Fees (2019)
Fees for all students;
|Weekly Fee (for 40 weeks)||$516.00|
Please download a schedule of fees here for details on upfront fees.
Fees and charges
- Application Fee – $60.00
- Entrance Fee for new students – $500.00 ($300.00 deducted from fees, $200.00 is non-refundable administration fee)
- IT levy – $190.00 (includes unlimited Internet and 200 pages printing per month)
- College Club Membership – $215.00
- Contingency Deposit – $500.00 (+$200 if moving into a flat in second and subsequent years)
- Car Parking Fee – $1,400.00 (for students who have successfully applied for an allocated car park)
- Building fund donation – $280.00 (tax deductible)
Optional Vacation Residence
Where rooms are available, students are welcome to stay outside the dates of the 40 week academic year (December – February) with stays charged as follows;
- Kitchen open – $70.00 per day
- Kitchen closed – $35.00 per day (*long term rate available on application)